Jesus Satisfies Your Heart Bible Study
Satisfied by His Love: Let Jesus satisfy your heart with the goodness of His love
About This Book
Do you have a thirst to be truly loved?
How is this thirst for love being satisfied?
You were created by God with a built-in thirst for a love relationship with Him. This thirst cannot be satisfied by a relationship with another human. Only God can satisfy every spiritual need of your thirsty heart through a relationship with Jesus Christ. You don't need to go anywhere else!
- Need forgiveness or relief from pain? Jesus does that.
- In bondage to something? Jesus frees you from bondage.
- Need assurance that you are loved? Jesus crowns you with His love and compassion.
In Satisfied by His Love, you will discover how Jesus will fill you with everything you need to feel satisfied. Will you let Jesus SATISFY YOUR HEART with the goodness of His love? Don’t wait! Get started today.
“This study is from a Joyful Walk Retreat. Let me help you and your audience seek an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and hold onto it daily, so that in the midst of personal struggles and challenges from the surrounding culture you might also experience a truly joyful walk. I'll work with your budget and with enough time can create messages to coordinate with your retreat focus.” (Melanie)
Jesus demonstrated in His life on earth how much He loved and valued women. He taught, forgave, accepted, and gave new life to them.
Because His care for them was so countercultural to what they had previously known, women responded with love for Him and a desire to serve Him.
Jesus Christ entered into the midst of their lives, visibly representing God to them, loving them dearly, and changing their lives forever!
He does the same for you and me today. You will experience the compassion of Jesus for women as you study His interactions with women in the “Satisfied by His Love Bible Study.”
What many women don’t realize is that they are created by God with a built-in spiritual thirst for a relationship with Him.
This spiritual thirst is as real as physical thirst, but the way to have it satisfied is not as obvious. Yet, the desire to satisfy this thirst draws women toward the spiritual arena. A relationship with another human cannot satisfy a thirsty heart.
Only God can, and His plan to do that included coming to earth to take on a human body and to live as a man among us. Enter Jesus.
As the radical rabbi, Jesus treated women as no man had ever before treated them. His warmth, personal attention, tenderness, sound teaching, and compassion toward women were revolutionary.
He openly demonstrated His love for each individual He met—both men and women—for whom He would ultimately die.
Jesus promises that a relationship with Him will satisfy a woman’s thirsty heart. Every woman can be satisfied by His love.
Every woman who comes to Jesus will find that He satisfies her desires, her built-in spiritual thirst, with good things. He satisfied your heart with compassion, truth, forgiveness, hope, freedom, and assurance of love.
- Do you need forgiveness? Jesus does that.
- Do you need healing and hope for dire circumstances? Jesus does that.
- Are you in bondage to something? Jesus frees you from bondage.
- Do you need assurance that you are loved? Jesus crowns you with His love and compassion.
A satisfied heart can go forward with complete assurance that your God knows how to love you well.
It is great study for anyone new to the Bible. The study uses simple terms making it easy for anyone to understand what they are reading.
"Satisfied by His Love” is part of the Graceful Beginnings Series of Bible Studies for anyone new to the Bible. Start studying the Bible with confidence and joy.
Bible women were everyday women like we are today.
- They cooked meals, did laundry, and raised children.
- They had responsibilities inside and outside of their homes, including home businesses.
- They experienced hormone fluctuations and menopause.
- They laughed with their friends, differed with their mates, and cried when a loved one died. They wrote songs and played musical instruments.
- Their hair needed to be combed and fixed, and it turned grey as they aged.
- They faced fear from invading enemies, sick family members, and empty pantries.
- They faced creditors and surprise houseguests.
- They even had “bad” days when things didn’t go right, sometimes due to their own choices.
Their stories—snippets of their biographies—are preserved for us to get to know them, and to know their God who is also our God—an ever-faithful God whose character never changes. We get to see how much our God loves us as women today.