Satisfied by His Love: Let Jesus satisfy your heart with the goodness of His love
A study of women who knew Jesus
Book #2 in the “Short and Easy” series.
6 Lessons with Podcasts—Short and Easy for anyone new to the Bible
Do you have a thirst to be truly loved? How is that being satisfied?
You were created by God with a built-in thirst for a love relationship with Him that cannot be satisfied by any human relationship. Only God can satisfy every spiritual need of your thirsty heart through a relationship with Jesus Christ. You don’t need to go anywhere else!
- Need forgiveness or relief from pain? Jesus does that.
- In bondage to something? Jesus frees you from bondage.
- Need assurance that you are loved? Jesus crowns you with His love and compassion.
Through Satisfied by His Love, discover how Jesus will fill you with everything you need to feel satisfied as you see Him interacting with the women that He knew. Will you let Jesus SATISFY YOUR HEART with the goodness of His love? Don’t wait! Get a satisfied heart today.
Get “Satisfied by His Love” here.
Listen to podcasts.
- Book #1: The Walk from Fear to Faith (Old Testament women)
- Book #2: Satisfied by His Love (Women Who Knew Jesus)
- Book #3: Seek the Treasure (Ephesians)
- Book #4: Grace Overflowing (overview of Paul’s letters)
This study is adaptable to a retreat theme. For more information, go to Melanie’s Retreat Topics.
What women are saying about this study:
“I’ve enjoyed reading two of your studies this summer online. Loved them so much I chose your Satisfied by His Love as a fall Bible study for our ladies to walk through.” (Debbie)
Jesus demonstrated in His life on earth how much He loved and valued women. He taught, forgave, accepted, and gave new life to them. Because His care for them was so countercultural to what they had previously known, women responded with love for Him and a desire to serve Him. Jesus Christ entered into the midst of their lives, visibly representing God to them, loving them dearly, and changing their lives forever! He does the same for you and me today. You will experience the compassion of Jesus for women as you study His interactions with women in the “Satisfied by His Love Bible Study.”
What many women don’t realize is that they are created by God with a built-in spiritual thirst for a relationship with Him. This spiritual thirst is as real as physical thirst, but the way to have it satisfied is not as obvious. Yet, the desire to satisfy this thirst draws women toward the spiritual arena. A relationship with another human cannot satisfy a thirsty heart. Only God can, and His plan to do that included coming to earth to take on a human body and to live as a man among us. Enter Jesus. As the radical rabbi, Jesus treated women as no man had ever before treated them. His warmth, personal attention, tenderness, sound teaching, and compassion toward women were revolutionary. He openly demonstrated His love for each individual He met-both men and women-for whom He would ultimately die. Jesus promises that a relationship with Him will satisfy a woman’s thirsty heart. Every woman can be satisfied by His love.
• Do you need forgiveness? Jesus does that.
• Do you need healing and hope for dire circumstances? Jesus does that.
• Are you in bondage to something? Jesus frees you from bondage.
• Do you need assurance that you are loved? Jesus crowns you with His love and compassion.
A satisfied heart can go forward with complete assurance that your God knows how to love you well. “Satisfied by His Love” is part of the Graceful Beginnings Series of Bible Studies for anyone new to the Bible. Start studying the Bible with confidence and joy.
Bible women were everyday women like we are today. Their stories-snippets of their biographies-are preserved for us to get to know them, and to know their God who is also our God-an ever-faithful God whose character never changes. We get to see how much our God loves us as women today.
• To study Old Testament women, we recommend “Everyday Women, Ever-Faithful God” (11 lessons) and the shorter version, “The Walk from Fear to Faith” (6 lessons).
• To study New Testament women, we recommend “Live Out His Love” (11 lessons) and the shorter version “Satisfied by His Love” (6 lessons).
Image credit: open source (dicentra-bleeding-heart-300×192.jpg)