Take others with you as you follow Christ
Check out our Book, Resources to download, Blogs, and Podcasts
Leap into disciplemaking with our newest book!
This book will show you what disciplemaking is and how to do it in your everyday life. It includes thought questions useful for group discussion as well as action steps for individuals and ministry leaders. You can make “lifestyle disciplemaking” a reality for yourself and for your ministry. Get a copy today and watch what God does through you!
Available on Amazon and most online bookstores.
Keep scrolling to see all our free disciplemaking resources you can download and use!
What is lifestyle disciplemaking?
Lifestyle disciplemaking is growing in your faith while at the same time reaching new people for Christ, building them up in the faith, and helping them reach their peers. Not every Christian woman will become a director or small group leader. But every Christian woman has “The Call to Lifestyle Disciplemaking.” It is a lifestyle, not a church program. Disciplemaking can take place wherever women gather.
Lifestyle disciplemaking has three phases:
- CONNECT with those who need to know Jesus,
- ESTABLISH new and young believers in the truths of the faith, and
- LAUNCH growing believers to connect with and establish their peers.
Check out the resources below to get you started in lifestyle disciplemaking.
Connect with nonbelievers
- Build Intentional Relationships with Nonbelievers
- Become a Designated Engager
- Prepare to Share Your Faith Story
- Prepare to Share the Gospel Facts
Get these to start:
- Pray and Love Bookmark
- Designated Engager Preparation
- Prepare to Share Booklet
- Live Out His Love Bible Study (Lifestyle disciplemaking activities are interwoven throughout this study of New Testament women)
Other resources for connecting:
- Online evangelism training from Evantell
- Host a “Leap into Lifestyle Disciplemaking” retreat or conference this year for the women of your church. Read the comments section below from past participants. Download Melanie’s speaker information.
Establish new and young Christians
Get these to start:
- Establish a New or Young Christian Booklet
- A Fresh Start (designed for new Christians)
- Graceful Beginnings studies (for anyone new to the Bible)
- Graceful Living Bible Study (to establish older believers in the foundational truths)
Other resources for establishing new believers:
Train and release more disciplemakers
Get these to start:
Other resources for launching:
Other Sources for Discipling Materials
- Discipling materials from the Navigators
- One-to-One Discipling (designed for one person to disciple another from Multiplication Ministries—in English and Spanish)
Comments from our Leap into Lifestyle Disciplemaking conference:
About a month after the event, our women had a faith story party to practice sharing their stories. For many it was the first time they learned to share their faith. Our women’s Bible study intentionally built in a new focus on multiplying leaders. They began intentionally inviting women outside the church. One of our gals was so inspired she started meeting with two college girls God placed on her heart. The conference also caused our women in leadership roles to step back and honestly evaluate the overall picture of our women’s ministry. It created conversations that are helping us to move toward more of an emphasis on reaching those who don’t know Jesus and multiplying healthy disciples. (Pastor Kevin)
I particularly appreciated the focus of the morning sessions on engaging those already in our unique sphere of influence. I thought the tips on sharing faith, starting and steering conversations, and reaching out especially helpful, as were the built-in small group discussions. The encouragement to disciple and stick with individuals long-term was really good as well. I appreciate all the discipleship resources you mentioned or have made available on your website. (Kristie)
Just a quick thank you for providing your workshop to our church. It was just the encouragement I needed, and I am now sharing the Gospel with my friend Tammy, who is an unbeliever, and discipling a new believer on Sunday mornings. (Courtney)