Joyful Walk Bible Studies List
The Gospels & Acts • Paul’s Letters • Old Testament • Short and Easy
Joyful Walk Bible Studies will teach you how to study the Bible for yourself.
- Using the inductive process to discover truth.
- Perfect for individual or group study.
- Easy-to-use study guides with limited commentary.
- Several about Old Testament and New Testament women
All Joyful Walk Bible Studies are available to download and print for free. You can also buy them as paperback books for about the same cost of printing it yourself or as eBooks to keep on your phone or tablet). Some also include discussion guides. Most have podcasts for each lesson.
Click on the links below to get the individual study guides or go to my “Free Bible Studies” page to see all of them.
Gospels and Acts
- Heartbreak to Hope: Good news from Mark (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Live Out His Love: New Testament women who knew the love and compassion of Jesus (11 lessons, discussion guide, podcasts)
- Radical Acts: Study the book of Acts (11 lessons, discussion guide, podcasts)
- Graceful Living: Understanding your life in Christ; Experience freedom and joy in Him (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Graceful Living Today: A devotional journal for enjoying the life God has planned for you.
- See “Short and Easy” for more studies in the Gospels.
- The God-Dependent Woman: Life choices from 2 Corinthians (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Healthy Living: Stand firm on the truth about Jesus from the book of Colossians. (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Knowing Jesus…Knowing Joy! Experience the joy of Jesus through studying Philippians. Also in Spanish. (10 lessons, podcasts)
- Perspective: Gain the biblical perspective on life from 1 & 2 Thessalonians. (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Adorn Yourself with Godliness: Learn how to be a godly woman from 1 Timothy and Titus. Also in Spanish. (11 lessons, discussion guide, podcasts)
- To Be Found Faithful: Choose lifelong faithfulness through this study of 2 Timothy. (8 lessons, podcasts)
- See “Short and Easy” for more studies in Paul’s Letters.
- Everyday Women, Ever-Faithful God: Old Testament women on their walk from fear to faith. Also in Spanish and Indonesian. (11 lessons, discussion guide, podcasts)
- Profiles of Perseverance: Old Testament men demonstrating perseverance. Also in Spanish. (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Reboot Renew Rejoice: God’s powerful presence in 1 & 2 Chronicles (11 lessons, podcasts)
- Identity: Sticking to Your Faith in a Pull-Apart World—Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Daniel, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi (11 lessons)
- Connecting Faith to Life on Planet Earth: Study Genesis to Revelation (11 lessons)
- See “Short and Easy” for more Old Testament studies.
New to the Bible + Short and Easy
- A Fresh Start: Beginning study for new Christians. Short & easy. (8 lessons)
- Painting the Portrait of Jesus: Seeing Jesus through the “I Am’s” in the gospel of John. Short & easy. (8 lessons)
- The God You Can Know: The character traits of our Father God displayed in the Old Testament. Short & easy. (8 lessons)
- Grace Overflowing: Seeing Christ through a survey of Paul’s letters. Short & easy. (13 lessons)
- The Walk from Fear to Faith: Old Testament Women shorter version. Short & easy. (6 lessons, podcasts)
- Satisfied by His Love: New Testament Women shorter version. Short & easy. (6 lessons, podcasts)
- Seek the Treasure: Unearthing the riches of Christ in Ephesians. Short & easy. (8 lessons, podcasts)
- Pathways to a Joyful Walk: Choose 6 pathways to a rewarding spiritual life (6 lessons, podcasts)
Discipling and Disciplemaking
- Be a Christ-Focused Small Group Leader: A handbook for leading a women’s small group. (6 chapters)
- Leap into Lifestyle Disciplemaking: Take others with you as you follow Christ